5 Days/ 4 Nights of Sri Lankan Pride
The Golden era of Sri Lanka was there when Kings ruled this Island from Northern and central part. This tour is a perfect chance for you to take the best of Sri Lanka’s pride by exploring history. These places represents the personality of this tiny Island which people protect seconding to none.
- Tour duration can be adjusted as per your interest
- This is a private tour suits to a couple, family or group of friends
- The Sigiriya Citadel lion rock.
- The Dambulla cave temple arts.
- Minneriya park Elephant safari.
- Temple of the mountain top: Bahirawa kanda.
- The Kandy temple of the tooth of Lord Buddha.
- A cultural show of traditional music and dances.
- Beautiful tea lands of the hill country.
- Little Adam’s peak at Ella.
- Hiking at Sigiriya & Dambulla.
- Safari tour at Minneriya forest.
- Sacred Temple of Lord Buddha’s tooth visit.
- Tea estate & factory visit.
- Train ride via scenic hill country.
- Little Adam’s peak trek.
Important facts & notes
- Temperature – 27° C to 30° C
- Accepted currencies – Sri Lankan rupees, Sterling pounds, US dollars, Euros
- Languages – English, Sinhala & Tamil
- Special dress codes? – Long trousers or skirt and a top with sleeves is required when visiting religious sites.
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Dinner
What’s Included & Excluded
- Accommodation throughout the tour at 3 Star luxury Hotels.
- Breakfast & dinner at 3 star hotels throughout the tour.
- All transportation in the country, by a fully air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Entrance fees at all attractions.
- All Elephant Safari related fees.
- Specialist History guide service at Kandy.
- Hill country train ride tickets.
- English speaking chauffeur fee.
- Express way toll fee.
- All Govt. taxes related to the tour.
- Air fares.
- Lunch throughout the tour.
- Visa processing & charges(Can be granted online or on arrival)
- Travel Insurance.
- Vehicle used for personal interests besides the Itinerary.
- Camera permits at paintings of Sigiriya & Dambulla.
- Any other services not specified above.
DAY 1 | ARRIVAL AND TRANSFER TO DAMBULLA
- Depart your country on booked flight to Colombo International airport.
- Arrive to Colombo airport, meet the Traveler Ceylon Tours airport representative and get introduced to the tour chauffeur.
- Transfer to Dambulla and visit Cave temple and Golden temple.
- At completion have Lunch on-route.
- Visit for an amazing elephant safari tour at Minneriya park.
- Check-in to Hotel Nice Place Dambulla.
- Dinner at Hotel.
DAY 3 | CLIMB SIGIRIYA LION’S FORTRESS
- After breakfast visit the greatest fortress of all of Sri Lanka. The top tourist attraction of Ceylon. The mighty Sigiriya citadel!
- At completion transfer to Kandy Via Matale spice gardens.
- At Kandy visit a Cultural Show consist of Vibrant Native Sri Lankan music, dances and costumes which examples the richness of the nation.
DAY 4 | THE TEMPLE OF TOOTH RELIC, THE KING’S PALACE INSIDE
- Breakfast & check-out from hotel.
- Visit temple of the Tooth, The holiest temple for the World’s Buddhist community after India’s Lord Buddha’s Enlightened Bodhgaya.
- At completion visit Kandy station and get on-board to train to Ella.One of a life time train ride that you will never forget. Visit iconic Ella village by train via hill country. The views will make your eyes glued to the passing tea lands.
- Check-in to Planter’s Bungalow at Ella.
DAY 5 | DAY AT SCENIC ELLA
- Wake up early morning looking at a Billion-dollar mountain range view!
- Spend the morning at unique Landscapes.
- At completion walk through tea estates to reach 9 arched bridge.
- Trek on an amazing path via the great Ella valley, to the Little Adam’s peak.
- At completion transfer to Colombo and catch the flight.
*** END OF THE TOUR***
Do you wish to spend more days in this magical Island? We have two perfect extension suggestions.
Note: Selecting one of following extension plan is provided on our booking form under, “Tour Extensions”
Extend your tour with a Pristine beach stay
Spend few days at Iconic Temple tree resort feeling the true magic of tropical island getting close to Sri Lankan culture.
- Sea view room with breakfast & dinner
- Snorkeling coral gardens
- Turtle life stalking
- 40 kilo meter vehicle allowance
$ 90/- per day, per person
Extend your tour with a Nature friendly stay
Spend few days at heavenly feeling Nice Place hotel. The true eco-friendly hotel & surrounding villages are absolute relaxation.
- Luxury villas in the perfect environment with breakfast & dinner
- Cycling among rural villages
- PIdurangala hiking & trekking
- 40 kilo meter vehicle allowance