Big 2 weeks(13 days) including Yala national park, Arugambay & Hill country national parks with Best budget tour operators in Sri Lanka.
Experience the very best of Sri Lanka on this dream safari adventure. Covering three diverse parks, this itinerary offers a perfect blend of thrilling adventure and serene beauty. Submerse yourself in the captivating charms of wild Asia and get indelibly close to the Big Yala, Big Arugambay and much more. With places like the World’s End and Adventurous Kithulgala on the itinerary, this 13-day trip offers a daily procession of unforgettable highlights.
- Spend thirteen days on a safari in Sri Lanka and explore three very diverse national parks, each with its own unique cast of resident animals
- Watch elephants roam freely on vast plain sights at Yala National Park
- Gaze down on the procession of wildlife that frequents a waterhole, the charms of Horton Plains National Park revealed
- Spend two days soaking up the rare sights at Arugambay Surfing Beach, including experiencing World’s best natural destination for surfing and rising of marvelous Eastern Sun at 5.30 A.M
- Get up close and personal with South Asia’s largest concentration of critically endangered multicolored Corel Reserve at Hikkaduwa
- Admire the remarkable beauty of Sri Lankan culture at Kandy, enriched with Eternal Buddhism and its Historic Heritage, a most Sacred City in all Asia
- Immerse yourself in the Hill region Nuwaraeliya, Ceylon’s little England, Lies with Vast Tea Estates, World’s Best Tea producing factories and Gardens with most rarest flowers, plants and a magnificent golf ground
Trip at aglance
- Day 1, 3 – The adventurous Kithulgala / Water rafting, off-road cycling, forest camping, much water sports
- Day 4, 5 – The Serene Beauty of Hikkaduwa Corel gardens, Kosgoda turtle hatcheries, Galle Dutch-fort, Unawatuna crystal Beach
- Day 6, 7 – A Spectacular First Safari at Yala National Park
- Day 8, 9 – Unforgettable Arugambay Beach
- Day 10 – A Colorful Tour of Nuwaraeliya / The little England
- Day 11 – Amazing Landscapes of Horton Plains, The World’s end
- Day 12, 13 – Pride of Kandy / the Cultural Hub of Ceylon, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Cultural / World Heritage Sites / Photography / Scenic Drive / National Park / Reserve / Nature / Outdoor Adventures / Safari / Wildlife / Train Tours
Leisure / Photography / African Safari / Outdoor Adventures / Wildlife Safari
Spectacular Scenery / Unique Accommodations / Luxury African Safari Lodges
Travelerceylon recommends, focus and promote on following main transporting vehicle types as you can customize accordingly to your budget.
- Car : (recommended for couples / 2 adults and one child)
- Van : (recommended for 4 to 10 passengers)
- Coaster : (recommended for 11 to 22 passengers)
The customized package will include airport transfers and other transportation within Sri Lanka, guided tours or activities, unique experiences, trip planning, and 24X7 support during your trip.
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final travel dates, and other custom preferences