Experience Sri Lanka from an expert insider’s perspective! Discover Sri Lanka’s fascinating beaches and history with a visit to the southern part of the Isle. Experience Sri Lankan “Sinhala” lifestyle which you will only find here on earth in all along the way. Adventure into the Yala Jungle including wildlife safaris, hiking and visit to local communities. Tour to World renowned Arugambay and Pasikudah beaches; World’s un-announced eighth Wander, World heritage site Sigiriya the Lion Rock fortress, World Heritage site Sri Dalada maligawa in Kandy and much more.
- Begin in Hikkaduwa, Southern part’s tourist capital, and see the many under water sights of the Corals and salt-water creatures in the early rising eastern sun.
- Yala National park, the capital of Jungles in Sri Lanka and the highest dense in terms of leopards, where you’ll be amazed in by the beautiful dry-land matted by heavy plains and shrubs.
- Ogle at the incredible puissance of Arugambay waves, one of the most astounding beaches in the world, for surf lovers and sandy beach show sun bathers
- Live it up in Pasikudah, only beach where you will be able to walk kilometers into the sea because the water is only a few inches deep and the current is relatively weak compared to the rest of Sri Lanka’s coasts.
- Be there at Sigiriya the Lion Rock; a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has some of the most astounding architecture and fine art in all of South Asia
Trip at a glance
- Day 01, 02 – Hikka beach, Galle and Unawatuna crystal beach
- Day 03 – Set sail to deep Indian Ocean for an epic whales watching tour
- Day 05, 06 – Yala National Park
- Day 07, 08 – ArugamBay
- Day 09, 10 – Pasikudah Beach
- Day 11 – Sigiriya the Lion Rock & Habarana elephant rides
- Day 12, 13 – Kandy & Pinnawala Elephant orphanage
- Day 14 – End of the Tour at Katunayake international airport
- Beaches / Surfing / Whales watching / Boating & Sailing / Architecture Tours / Ecotourism / Hiking / National Park / Reserve / Safari / Wildlife / Arts & Crafts Tours / Cultural Activities / World Heritage and Historical Sites / History & Archaeology Tours / Landmarks / Museums & Galleries / Performances: Concerts – Theaters – Shows – Dances & Musicals / Music themes
- Ecotourism / Beach Vacations / Outdoor Adventures / Sightseeing / History
Leisure / Spectacular Scenery / Historical Knowledge and beauty
Travelerceylon recommends, focus and promote on following main transporting vehicle types as you can customize accordingly to your budget.
- Car : (recommended for couples / 2 adults and one child)
- Van : (recommended for 4 to 10 passengers)
- Coaster : (recommended for 11 to 22 passengers)
The customized package will include airport transfers and other transportation within Sri Lanka, guided tours or activities, unique experiences, trip planning, and 24X7 support during your trip.
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final travel dates, and other custom preferences.