Let the natural journey guide you on this holiday meant to take you on a unique outdoor adventure through Galle. Feel the breeze on your cheeks and the history at your back as you cycle through the sensational landscapes of down south and Arugambay. From the Ancient Dutch fortress to unveil the hidden secrets of wild life in Ceylon at Yala. Then the Indian Sea side to the Magnificent Lion Rock Fortress Sigiriya; via sweet and spice gardens along the way to the most sacred location Kandy, the divine Sri Dalada maligawa.
- In Hikka, accommodations at any Hotel type as you budgeted, be there at the sea waters with the rising sun to discover the tremendous underwater beauty filled with million colors of corals, multicolored sea creature
- Set sail to the deep Indian ocean for hours and be patient-less until the sea water flowers springs up to spark you to fill-up with Joy and Happiness, whales watching in Mirissa.
- Uncover the ornate beauty that transcends from the plains and mountains of Yala, bringing the nature lovers the moment of true pleasure, sightseeing that never fails
- The most breathtaking sites on Arugambay tour are the massive waves that stunt the surfers, the sandy beach with crystal clear water, and the breath taking views along the way to this epic destination. One of most important beach location of entire Ceylon.
- Pasikudah is known to have one of the longest stretches of shallow coastline in the world. In other words, people walk kilometers into the sea because the water is only a few inches deep and the current is relatively weak compared to the rest of Sri Lanka’s coasts.
- The beaches of Trincomalee are truly beautiful where you will not experience the crystal beauty on earth other than here.
- The name, Lion Rock Sigiriya refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 meters (660 ft.) high. Be there on top and capture every angle of Sri Lankan epic landscapes lies in central province.
Trip at a glance
- Day 01, 02 – Hikka Beach
- Day 03 – Mirissa Beach
- Day 04, 05 – Yala National Park
- Day 06, 07 – ArugamBay
- Day 08, 09 – Pasikudah Beach
- Day 10, 11– Trincomalee Beach and sightseeing
- Day 12 – Sigiriya the Lion Rock
- Day 13, 14 – Kandy and Pinnawala Orphanage: saying goodbye at Katunayake
Beaches / Wild Life Tours / Arts & Crafts Tours / Historical Sites / History & Archaeology Tours / Local Food / Museums & Galleries / Religious Sites / Walking Tours / Architecture Tours
Leisure / Beach Vacations / Relaxation
Leisure / Spectacular Scenery
Travelerceylon recommends, focus and promote on following main transporting vehicle types as you can customize accordingly to your budget.
- Car : (recommended for couples / 2 adults and one child)
- Van : (recommended for 4 to 10 passengers)
- Coaster : (recommended for 11 to 22 passengers)
Travelerceylon recommends the following guidelines for customized wild life safari tour packages, based on Transportation.
The customized package will include airport transfers and other transportation within Sri Lanka, guided tours or activities, unique experiences, trip planning, and 24X7 support during your trip.
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final travel dates, and other custom preferences.