Amazing Sri Lankan vacation tours around East coast, Anuradhapura Majesty, Kalpitiya Dolphin watch and Yala National Park.
A picturesque canvass of seaside towns inhabited with warm indigenous hospitality and a vibrant beach culture, the Pasikudah is known to have one of the longest stretches of shallow coastline in the world. In other words, people walk kilometers into the sea because the water is only a few inches deep and the current is relatively weak compared to the rest of Sri Lanka’s coasts. In Arugambay, sip champagne and dine on seafood at one of the many gourmet restaurants along the crystal blue seashore and find yourself enjoying a coconut drink at the “The bay of five villages”,
perched upon the unique lengthy sandy shows that overlook the Great silk route of Indian ocean. Travel through ancient civilization and visit the marvels that define Sri Lankan history, Yala Park and the South Coast. Embark on this luxury tour of Ceylon that combines modern comforts with historic Sri Lankan delights.
- Set sail around the Negombo Coast and enjoy a memorable first night at a local bar filled with tourists by the road and sea
- Uncover the ornate beauty of Kalpitiya deep sea, watch whales and bunches of dolphins roam around our boats
- Kite surf hotspot is right here in Kalpitiya where the water sport activity of the tour comes right in
- Spend a night in Anuradhapura, spend among the ruins of first capital of Sri Lanka honored by both locals and internationals , visit World heritage sites, massive agricultural water reserves built more than 2000 years ago utilizing eye-raising civil engineering technology
- Live it up in East coasts, home to world’s most famous beaches, most iconic harbor at trincomalee, longest shallow coast of all Pasikudah, and one ‘n’ only the Arugambay.
- Take a hike up the coast to visit the stunning Koneshwaram Kovil rocks that exude natural beauty of crystal waters then unwind and relax in one of most world class Nilaweli Beach and well renowned natural spring thermal baths.
- Pasikudah is known to have one of the longest stretches of shallow coastline in the world. In other words, people walk kilometers into the sea because the water is only a few inches deep and the current is relatively weak compared to the rest of Sri Lanka’s coasts.
- The most breathtaking sites on Arugambay tour are the massive waves that stunt the surfers, the sandy beach with crystal clear water, and the breath taking views along the way to this epic destination. One of most important beach location of entire Ceylon.
Trip at a glance
- Day 01 – Negombo Beach Night
- Day 02, 03 – Kalpitiya Beach (Kite surfing hotspot)
- Day 04 – Anuradhapura Kingdom (experience the Ceylon elegance of 2500 years)
- Day 05, 06 – Trincomalee Beach (the most breath taking crystal beaches of all)
- Day 07, 08 – Pasikudah Beach (just walk into the sea for kilometers!)
- Day 09, 10 – Arugambay (try to imagine 12 foot sea waves!)
- Day 11, 12 – Yala National Park (the busiest park from tourists as it deserves)
- Day 13, 14 – Galle and Hikkaduwa Beach (you possibly don’t want to miss this massive place…)
- Day 15 – End of the Tour at Katunayake
Activities & Themes
- Crystal Beaches/ Surfing/ Kitesurfing/ whales watching/ Dolphin watching/ Cultural / World Heritage Sites / Photography / Scenic Drive / National Park / Reserve / Nature / Outdoor Adventures / Safari / Wildlife / Historic locations
Leisure / Spectacular Scenery/ Adventure / Sri Lankan culture and History
Travelerceylon recommends, focus and promote on following main transporting vehicle types as you can customize accordingly to your budget.
- Car : (recommended for couples / 2 adults and one child)
- Van : (recommended for 4 to 10 passengers)
- Coaster : (recommended for 11 to 22 passengers)
The customized package will include airport transfers and other transportation within Sri Lanka, guided tours or activities, unique experiences, trip planning, and 24X7 support during your trip.
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final travel dates, and other custom preferences.