7 Days/ 6 Nights of Asian Vibrant Culture
Sri Lanka is located in a very crucial position on planet. When it comes to medieval naval transportation, this tiny Isle was one of most important, can’t loose harbor for any nation. During this era, when shipment was the only universal transporting facility, Sri Lanka welcomed so vast cultures from all over the world. These cultures brought the country so many gifts including the Top most honored religion Buddhism in 4th century BCE.
Today, the country is vibrating with so much cultures, traditions that are from all over the World! This Journey brings you to the World of Sri Lanka’s past started from Indian cultures to Chinese, Middle eastern, Portuguese, Dutch and British.
- Tour duration can be adjusted as per your interest
- This is a private tour suits to a couple, family or group of friends
- The Sigiriya Citadel lion rock.
- The Dambulla cave temple arts.
- Minneriya Elephant safari.
- Polonnaruwa the Greatest Kingdom of Sri Lanka.
- Cultural Show of native music and dances.
- Tooth relic temple of Kandy.
- Ella hill country village.
- Historical sight visiting, rock climbing.
- A Safari ride.
- Ancient Kingdoms and Palace exploring.
- A unique open door Train ride.
- Hill country trekking.
Important facts & notes
- Temperature – 27° C to 30° C
- Accepted currencies – Sri Lankan rupees, Sterling pounds, US dollars, Euros
- Languages – English, Sinhala & Tamil
- Special dress codes? – Long trousers or skirt and a top with sleeves is required when visiting religious sites.
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Dinner
What’s Included & Excluded
- Accommodation throughout the tour at 3 Star luxury Hotels.
- Breakfast & dinner at 3 star hotels throughout the tour.
- All transportation in the country, by a fully air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Entrance fees at all attractions.
- All Elephant Safari related fee.
- Train ride tickets.
- English speaking chauffeur fee.
- Express way toll fee.
- All Govt. taxes related to the tour.
- Air fares.
- Lunch throughout the tour.
- Visa processing & charges(Can be granted online or on arrival)
- Travel Insurance.
- Vehicle used for personal interests besides the Itinerary.
- Any other services not specified above.
DAY 1 | ARRIVAL, DAMBULLA CAVE TEMPLE
- Depart your country on booked flight to Colombo International airport.
- Arrive to Colombo airport, meet the Traveler Ceylon Tours airport representative and get introduced to the tour chauffeur.
- Transfer to Dambulla and visit Cave temple and Golden temple.
- At completion, Check-in to Hotel Nice Place Dambulla.
- Dinner at Hotel.
DAY 2 | SIGIRIYA LION’S ROCK FORTRESS, MINNERIYA PARK ELEPHANT SAFARI
- Visit the top attraction, the World’s eighth wander the Sigiriya Citadel.
- At completion go on an off road elephant back ride.(optional)
- After Lunch, visit Minneriya National Park for a epic Elephant safari tour.
- Dinner and over night stay at Nice Place Hotel.
DAY 3 | POLONNARUWA; THE MIGHTY KINGDOM
- A whole day time travel visit to the 2nd greatest Era of Sri Lanka, The mighty Kingdom of Polonnaruwa. The King’s Lived in this era were so powerful, some conquered the southern most parts of India and brought Indians as slaves to re-built the cities destroyed by Indo-Sri Lankan wars.
- Overnight stay at Hotel Nice Place.
DAY 4 | VILLAGE SAFARI, SPICE GARDEN, THE SACRED KANDY CITY
- Check-out and go on an epic village safari ride by Bullock cart, Tuk-tuk and a canoe ride, visit a rural local village and be familiarize with the locals.
- At completion transfer to Kandy. The sacred city of the Island nation.
- Visit a spice garden on route.
- Check-in to Gangula Villa in Kandy.
- During the evening, visit a cultural show consist with vibrant and colorful traditional music and dances.
- Dinner at hotel.
DAY 5 | TOOTH RELIC TEMPLE, CITY TOUR & ELLA TRAIN RIDE
- After breakfast check-out and visit the most sacred the Temple of Tooth of Lord Buddha.
- At completion go on a Kandy city tour walking around the noisy, colorful, busy bazaar streets to buy life long souvenirs.
- After early lunch, reach to Kandy Train station and get on board to train to Ella.
- Experience the World’s most epic train ride tour through Hill country, crossing scenic tea estates, untouched forests and rural misty centuries old train stations that will take you to early 19th century.
DAY 4 | DAY AT EPIC ELLA
- Wake-up early morning looking at the Billion Dollar view of hill country mountains.
- Trek around Ella via rural villages passing most amazing scenic views of Sri Lanka.
- Trek to Little Adam’s peak.
- Ceylon is the best Silent Tea producer in the world. If you are a good tea taster, you might want to know how this energetic taste is extracted. Visit a Tea factory at Ella and get to know how.
- Over night stay at Planter’s bungalow.
DAY 7 | DEPARTURE, END OF TOUR
- Check-out, transfer to Colombo airport and catch the flight to home!
*** END OF TOUR ***
Do you wish to spend more days in this magical Island? We have two perfect extension suggestions.
Note: Selecting one of following extension plan is provided on our booking form under, “Tour Extensions”
Extend your tour with a Pristine beach stay
Spend few days at Iconic Temple tree resort feeling the true magic of tropical island getting close to Sri Lankan culture.
- Sea view room with breakfast & dinner
- Snorkeling coral gardens
- Turtle life stalking
- 40 kilo meter vehicle allowance
$ 90/- per day, per person
Extend your tour with a Nature friendly stay
Spend few days at heavenly feeling Nice Place hotel. The true eco-friendly hotel & surrounding villages are absolute relaxation.
- Luxury villas in the perfect environment with breakfast & dinner
- Cycling among rural villages
- PIdurangala hiking & trekking
- 40 kilo meter vehicle allowance