14 Days of Romantic Escapade – 4 Star VIP
14 days/ 13 nights feeling the love in nature
This tour takes you to the most beautiful destinations of the island that your heart will be filled with romantic memories. Experiencing the beauty of tropical beaches & Ceylonese culture this tour will be a benchmark for a lifetime memorable magical holiday.
- Tour duration can be adjusted as per your interest.
- This is a private tour suits to a couple at any age level.
- The Sigiriya Citadel lion rock.
- The Dambulla cave temple arts.
- Tooth relic temple at Kandy.
- Beautiful tea lands of the hill country.
- 9 arch bridge, Ella Valley, Little Adam’s peak hiking.
- Horton plains.
- World’s end.
- Galle Dutch fortress and colonial civilization.
- Hikka corals beach.
- Pristine down south beach relaxation.
- Village safari tour.
- Tea estate & factory visit.
- Train ride via scenic hill country.
- Trekking at Hill country Horton plains.
- Whales & Dolphins watching.
- Snorkeling through coral gardens at Hikka.
Important facts & notes
- Average flying time – 10 ½ to 14 ½ hours
- Temperature – 27° C to 30° C
- Accepted currencies – Sri Lankan rupees, Sterling pounds, US dollars.
- Special dress codes? – Long trousers or skirt and a top with sleeves is required when visiting religious sites.
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Dinner
What’s Included & Excluded
- Accommodation throughout the tour at 4 & 5 Star modern luxury Hotels.
- Breakfast & dinner at 4 & 5 star hotels throughout the tour.
- All transportation in the country, by a fully air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Entrance fees at all attractions.
- Specialist History guide service at Kandy.
- Hill country train ride tickets.
- Whales watching passenger boat fare.
- Yala forest park safari vehicle fare.
- English speaking chauffeur fee.
- Express way toll fee.
- Govt. taxes on luxury accommodation & transportation.
- Air fares.
- Lunch throughout the tour.
- Visa charges.
- Vehicle used for personal interests besides the Itinerary.
- Camera permits at paintings of Sigiriya & Dambulla.
DAY 1 | YOUR COUNTRY TO COLOMBO; TRANSFER TO THE RESTING HOTEL
- Depart on your booked flight to Colombo International airport.
- Arrive to Colombo airport, meet the Traveler Ceylon Tours airport representative and get introduced to the tour chauffeur.
- Transfer to the amazing beach town Negombo in 10 minutes and check-in to the hotel.
- Rest for the day, get refreshed and energized dreaming of upcoming 2 weeks.
- Dinner at Hotel.
DAY 2 | SIGIRIYA LION’S ROCK CITADEL
- Transfer to middle of the country, the ancient capital site.
- Hike up to the great citadel of Sri Lanka. The mighty Sigiriya Lion’s rock.
- At completion check-in to the hotel.
DAY 3 | CAVE TEMPLE ARTS
- Visit Dambulla to witness the most amazing collection of Buddha statues and cave arts of the world. You will experience visitors staring at cave walls with lightened eyes for hours including yourself!
- At completion go on an epic village safari tour consists with Bullock cart ride, tuk tuk ride, canoe ride on a lake & experience the culture of a real Sri Lankan village.
- Overnight stay at Amaya Lake
DAY 4 | SRI LANKAN CULTURAL SHOW
- Check-out & transfer to Kandy.
- Visit a spice garden on route. Discover why local cuisine satisfy your taste buds this much.
- After lunch check-in to the hotel.
- Visit a cultural show in the evening that mesmerizes you from traditional music and dances.
DAY 5 | VISIT MOST HONORED TEMPLE OF THE TOOTH
- Visit temple of the Tooth, The holiest temple for the World’s Buddhist community after India’s Lord Buddha’s Enlightened Bodhgaya.
- Be mesmerized by the Buddhist chants, religious arts & devotees at the temple.
- Visit the King’s Palace & get to know why Tooth of Lord Buddha resides inside of the King’s Palace.
- Sri Lanka is the World’s number one country to supply top class Gemstones including Sapphires. More than 50 varieties of gems can be found in Sri Lanka and was the World’s dominator since ancient Roman times. Visit some of the local expert’s outlets at Kandy & experience Jaw-dropping prices of Jewelry compared to Europe.
- At completion do a city tour, visit Hill top temple for a magnificent view of Kandy city & hills.
- Overnight stay at Cinnamon Citadel Hotel
DAY 6 | HILL COUNTRY TRAIN RIDE VIA TEA LANDS
- Transfer to the scenic hill country. The cold weather, 360° amazing views & English architecture will make you feel at home land.
- Visit a tea estate & tea factory along the way, get to know how World’s number one tea brands are made.
- Visit N’eliya station by 12:30 pm & get on-board to train to Ella.
- Go on a world’s most scenic rail track from N’eliya to Ella. Visit the N’eliya station & get on board to the train to Ella. The rail road was built in the early 18th century by English rulers & is one of the oldest & scenic rail roads of the world.
- Experience the pinnacle of eye satisfaction, stair at the passing misty tea estates, hill tops & grass lands.
- At completion check-in to the hotel in Ella.
DAY 7 | SPEND A LOVELY DAY AT ELLA
- Wake up in the morning with a once in a life time view from the hotel room!
- Spend the day at amazing Ella. Visit the famous 9 arch bridge, the great Ella Valley & Ella Village.
- Spend the evening at Hotel’s epic surrounding & pool.
- Overnight stay at 98 Acres Resort | Ella
DAY 8 | WORLD’S END & HORTON PLAINS
- Check-out from hotel & visit entirely different bio diversity & landscape from the country. The iconic Horton plains.
- Trek via beautiful plain site to witness the World’s end sheer drop.
- Visit beautiful Bakers falls on the trekking.
- Feed wild Moose from your bare hands.
- At completion transfer to down south Mirissa.
DAY 9 | START OF BEACH VACATION; WHALES & DOLPHINS WATCHING
- Wake up early morning at 5:00 AM & get ready to visit Mirissa Pier to catch the passenger boat sailing to Indian ocean.
- Sail piercing the strong tides & winds to be amazed by the friendliness of Dolphin herds & to witness the gentle giants such as Blue whale, Bride’s whale, Sperm whale, Fin whale, sometimes Killer whale.
- At completion, visit the vibrant & high spirited Mirissa beach in the evening & feel the absolute relaxation of the charming beach.
- Return to hotel for the dinner.
- Overnight stay at Amaloh by Jetwing
DAY 10 | UNAWATUNA MARBLE BEACH & JUNGLE BEACH
- Transfer to Galle & spend the day at beautiful Unawatuna beach.
- Walk to Rumassala wildlife sanctuary at the beach, the Jungle beach will make you amaze throughout.
- At sunset transfer to Hikkaduwa & check-in to the hotel.
DAY 11 | SRI LANKAN EPIC BEACH RELAXING
- Hikkaduwa beach is one of the best beach to spend a relaxing vacation. The corals marble beach & the hangout will high your spirits to its maximum.
- Hikka corals reef is a World renowned underwater world. It’s time for you to check your ability on scuba diving or snorkel to be amazed by the colorful Indian ocean.
- The reason to choose Hikka Tranz hotel is one of the best part to stay at Hikkaduwa. The location of the property, the ocean view balcony rooms, & the pool view will give you a picturesque.
- Overnight stay at Hikka Tranz
DAY 12 | HIKKA BEACH RELAXING
- Spend the morning by the beach.
- Visit one of Turtle hatcheries nearby and be thrilled by the cuteness of little turtle cubs just hatched.
- Release matured cubs to the ocean & experience the unforgettable memory of the vacation.
- Overnight stay at Hikka Tranz
DAY 13 | GALLE DUTCH FORTRESS
- Check-out from Hotel & visit Mighty Galle Dutch fortress.
- At completion, transfer to Negombo; airport nearby beach city.
- Spend the day at sun setting Negombo beach.
DAY 14 | DEPARTURE
- Transfer to the airport to catch the flight back to country.
*** END OF THE TOUR ***
Do you wish to spend more days in this magical Island? We have two perfect extension suggestions.
Note: Selecting one of following extension plan is provided on our booking form under, “My Extension Plan”
Extend your tour with a Pristine beach stay
Spend few days at Iconic Hikka tranz hotel feeling the true magic of tropical island getting close to Sri Lankan culture.
- Sea view room
- Snorkeling coral gardens
- Turtle life stalking
- 40 km vehicle allowance
$ 100/- per day, per person
Extend your tour with a Nature friendly stay
Spend few days at heavenly feeling Amaya Lake hotel. The true ecofriendly hotel by the lake & surrounding villages are absolute relaxation.
- Luxury villas in the perfect environment
- Cycling among rural villages
- PIdurangala hiking & trekking
- 40 km vehicle allowance