This tour designed for tour lovers who loves hiking, trekking & wild life lovers.
- Traverse the Wilpattu amidst a rich population of leopards, elephants, birds and Chital
- Boat ride amongst hundreds of dolphins and other colorful fish species population in the Indian Ocean.
- Find the root sources runs till 2500 years of Sri Lankan Culture, reasons why Sri Lanka is the only country that carries Theravada Buddhism by being at Anuradhapura 8 landmarks.
- Watch the astonishing views on top of Sigiriya Lion rock giving no breaks to your eyes or to your camera
- Learn about life in the Jungle from some of its local natives who are happy to share narratives of their culture, history, and traditions that have endured for years in this seemingly inhospitable land
- Visit Temple of the Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa), one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist world. It was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO.
Trip at a glance
- Day 01 – All starts at Negombo the Little Rome
- Day 02, 03 – Conquer Adam’s Peak but surrender to the Lord Buddha’s touched peak on top
- Day 04, 05 – Udawalawa Park camping at its best
- Day 06 – Tissa village resting day
- Day 07, 08 – Arugambay Surfing adventure with the world’s natural waves
- Day 09, 10 – Ella adventure site camping
- Day 11, 12 – Horton plains and world’s end at Hatton, Nuwaraeliya
- Day 13 – Colombo city night
- Day 14 – End of the massive tour
Beach nights / Hiking / Cultural sites/ Camping / Surfing / Beach / Walking and cycling tours / Wild life / Bazar shopping / cultural shopping
Camping / Hiking tours / Outdoor Adventure / Photography / Asian Safari / Outdoor Adventures / Wildlife Safari
Spectacular Scenery / Unique Accommodations / Luxury Sri Lankan Safari Lodges
Travelerceylon recommends, focus and promote on following main transporting vehicle types as you can customize accordingly to your budget.
- Car : (recommended for couples / 2 adults and one child)
- Van : (recommended for 4 to 10 passengers)
- Coaster : (recommended for 11 to 22 passengers)
The customized package will include airport transfers and other transportation within Sri Lanka, guided tours or activities, unique experiences, trip planning, and 24X7 support during your trip.
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final travel dates, and other custom preferences.